Nowadays, renting a short-let apartment in Nigeria is preferred to staying in a hotel because they provide cheaper and more comfortable accommodation. A short-let apartment in Nigeria is one of the most luxurious types of accommodation available. It is one of the best places to stay when going on a business trip because these apartments are usually located in areas that are quite distant from crowded areas.
Due to the demand for short-let apartments in Nigeria, finding a short-let apartment in Nigeria can be challenging, but with the right guidance and a few tips, it shouldn’t be. You will come across several websites that might have just outright awful apartments or you would not just find what you need. However, the problem with these sites is that they usually do not contain important information. This article will help you on how to locate a short let apartment, a place of your choice to live in, and rent out it at a comfortable rate.
Using Rentic is a platform that allows you to find the perfect short-let apartment in Nigeria, directly from its website. You will be able to filter through the different apartments and choose the one that best suits your needs.
So I will be outlining an easy guide on how to find a short let apartment on Rentic.
- Sign up on the platform: signing up on rentic is very easy and stress-free. Just visit rentic.app and sign up.
- Search for the type of apartment you need on the homepage. You would see a search button with ‘select’, click on it and you would see different accommodation options just select “short let” and then select your desired location. Then search
- Then you would be directed to a page where you can narrow your search by adding more information that would produce a good result for you faster. These would include
- The accommodation type: For example, if you need a party house or a mini flat. This would be where you can make your choice.
- The price range: Add in the minimum and the maximum amount you are willing to spend on the apartment
- Location: Your desired location is needed to narrow the search.
- Date: This is optional but advisable to help limit your search. You can select the date you would like to stay in the short let
- After you have made your selection, click on the search button and you will get lots of short let apartment about your request. It is that easy.
- As soon as you send a message to the owner, you will be given an instant reply.
- Payment is also made easy through the app to avoid stories of scams and disappointment.
With the right information, finding a short-let apartment in Nigeria is easy and fun. I hope this guide was helpful to you, and that you find the perfect place to stay!